Boozy Espresso Tartlets
Have you tried Little Tucker's Dark Chocolate Espresso Energy Balls yet? Nothing says morning boost or afternoon pick-me-up like its combination of dark chocolate and coffee!
This energy ball perfectly combines the flavours of rich, bitter cacao powder and cacao nibs with the delicious aroma and taste of freshly ground coffee beans. Mixed with smooth almond butter, vanilla and ground oats, it’s the perfect vegan snack for when you’re on the go or just need a moment to take a break from your busy day.
And now, we've made it even better! Introducing the Boozy Espresso Tartlets, created by our friend Baking In Quarantine. It's the perfect guilt-free indulgence, with a little tipple of coffee liqueur, that we have been loving as an adults-only treat!
BOOZY ESPRESSO TARTLETS
- 4 tsp Kahlua Coffee Liqueur (or maple syrup for booze free version)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 3 packs of Little Tucker Dark Chocolate Espresso Plant Powered Energy Balls
- Cacao powder to garnish
- Blend the energy balls in a food processor or blender until they form a dough that sticks together when pressed.
- Shape the energy balls into tartlets by forming the dough into a ball then pressing in the centre (if the dough is not sticking wet your fingers to help)
- Take the coconut milk out of the fridge and scoop the solid/cream part in the top of the can into a bowl while discarding or repurposing the liquid
- Whip the cream using electric beaters until light and fluffy
- Mix the Kahlua and vanilla into the whipped cream
- Scoop the whipped cream into the tartlets and sprinkle with cacao powder
- Eat or store in fridge
For more tips to fuel your day and fill your heart, subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll let you know FIRST about promotions, special discounts, new product launches and big announcements!
Little Tucker is a Canadian-owned and run business. All of our vegan snacks and indulgences are made from simple, natural ingredients and contains no hidden naughties! Shop here.