Little Tucker Snickaroo Squares. The perfect vegan treat! Imagine gooey caramel made from dates and nut butter, add in some crunchy peanuts and sea salt, and wrap it in rich, melty dark chocolate. Delicious, indulgent, and completely guilt free.
Our friend Izzy from Baking In Quarantine has taken our Snickaroo Squares and created this delicious vegan Snickaroo Ice-cream. It's the perfect quarantine treat that we didn't know we needed until now!
What you'll need;
- 2 packs of Little Tucker Snickaroo Squares
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1 15-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbs melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 14 soft pitted medjool dates
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 tbs warm water
- The night before, soak your cashews and place your ice cream churning bowl in your freezer
- The next day, when everything is chilled, drain and rinse your soaked cashews
- Then, add cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt into a food processor and blend until completely smooth
- Cover and chill for around 1-2 hours in your freezer then add to your ice cream maker and churn according to instructions
- Meanwhile, make your date caramel by putting the dates, sea salt and water into a food processor and pulsing until smooth (add more water if needed to make smooth)
- Cut up the Snickaroo Squares into chunks of your desired size
- Once the ice cream is done churning, use a spoon to mix in the caramel and fold in Snickaroo Square chunks
- Cover and let freeze for at least 2 hours
- Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving
*This recipe was inspired by Minimalist Baker’s ice cream*
For more tips to fuel your day and fill your heart, subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll let you know FIRST about promotions, special discounts, new product launches and big announcements!
Little Tucker is a Canadian-owned and run business. All of our vegan snacks and indulgences are made from simple, natural ingredients and contains no hidden naughties! Shop here.